|"What movie shall I pick for the Blogathon?"|
I'm delighted to cohost the Gender Bending the Rules Blogathon September 21-23, 2018 with my friend Quiggy from the wonderful and prolific Midnite Drive In movie blog. The brilliant theme was all his idea.
So let's celebrate gender confusion in all its cinematic glory! Boys dressed as girls, girls pretending to be boys, boys and girls who identify differently than society's traditional gender roles—variations on the theme are infinite in their variety.
• Review any film or television show featuring characters who bend the traditional gender roles to memorable dramatic or comedic effect.
• No more than three duplicates of any one title will be allowed, however, so reserve your topic ASAP.
• Previously published material is OK if it fits well with our theme, but original material is preferred.
• Please request your title/topic in the comments below, and grab a blogathon banner to post on your site and help us promote the event.
• A full list of participants will be posted on a separate page and updated regularly once the blogathon begins. Post your links there.
• Please keep all posts and comments polite and respectful.
Have fun! Looking forward to seeing what films and TV shows will be covered.